Louisville City FC and Racing Louisville FC are proud to be a partner in education through our Student Achiever Program designed to help students throughout the region excel in the classroom.
Through the Student Achiever Program, teachers can reward students with the ability to redeem a FREE ticket to a LouCity or Racing game.
How it works:
1. Claim your FREE ticket and purchase any additional tickets you might need below!
2. If you need help, contact Gina at 502-221-7380 or email@example.com.
How many times can this promotion be utilized?
Each student is eligible to receive tickets once per academic year. Their family and friends can also attend the game at a discounted rate (starting at $12).
Does it have to be based on a student’s grades?
No, the program can be utilized to help with each school’s specific initiative for the school year. Examples could be using it for a reading program, honor roll, perfect attendance or anti-bullying initiatives.
Can two students from one family be eligible for two separate sets of tickets?
Yes! Each student is eligible to receive this promotion. Separate forms much be submitted for each student.
Where are the seats located?
The Estopinal End, our standing supporter section.
How do I purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate? What if I don’t want to have a standing room-only ticket?
Once you are contacted, you can let us know how many additional tickets you would like to purchase. If you’d like to upgrade your student’s free ticket, you would simply pay the difference for the value of their ticket.
How will I receive the tickets?
After the order has been completed, tickets will be delivered digitally via SeatGeek. Follow the instructions below to access your tickets:
- Using your smartphone, download the LouCity FC Mobile App and log in with your SeatGeek account.
- Select your seats and tap “View Barcode” to display your unique QR code for each game ticket.
- Simply show the QR code upon entering Lynn Family Stadium.
- You may also select “Send” to forward your tickets, to another account if you have multiple.
What happens if I don’t get a response email 48 hours after submitting the form?
Call us at (502) LOU-CITY, Option 2, or reach Gina directly at (502) 919-9219.